リトルウィッチアカデミア {Wk 14}

 Little Witch Academia Chronicle / TV Animation Fan Book / from Japan  9784041059791 | eBayYour Name reference | Little Witch Academia | Know Your Meme

While watching リトルウィッチアカデミア, I was really intrigued by the art style which is done by famous Studio TRIGGER which has done Cyperpunk Edgerunners and Promare. I really enjoyed watching this adorable slice of life which was very similar experience to my own back in high school. I went to an all-boys highschool which was a very unique experience that does emphasize this kind of invisible difference between our sister school. Aside from that similarity, I was really enjoying myself watching such an adorable anime compared to most of the anime that I watch which are very serious or action packed which isn't to say this anime wasn't. It had an amazing blend of really exciting but cute and wholesome moments to the mix of sad or emotional moments as well. The character development of the entire cast in the anime was also done so well. The experience of a non-witch which relates to a lot of cases in the real-world can show how people must learn to adjust and be open-minded to a constantly evolving place.

Posting memes at 4 am is what I live for : r/LittleWitchAcademiaLittle Witch Academia (Movies) - DoubleSama

When it comes to Japanese study, I was really enthralled using a Google-extension known as Iago which has Japanese subtitles over the English subtitles. This extension even works for other languages cause I watched "All of Us Are Dead" which is a Korean live-action. This allowed me to study my Japanese reading and listening skills as well as practice and learn new words that I had never heard before! Furthermore, Iago even practices the kanji, hiragana, and katakana that you highlight over in little mini-quizzes before the next episode. If you want to expand your understanding of the Japanese language while watching anime, this is one way that I definitely love and highly recommend. Now, in terms of Japanese history when it comes to plot and other film-based techniques, this anime has a very similar trope of a person who doesn't have the powers of everyone else or sticks out because they aren't good at using the powers but slowly and surely develops powers all through their own willpower and belief in themself. This trope can be seen in many anime lik僕のヒーローアカデミア(My Hero Academia)! 

https://getiago.com/

Art of Little Witch Academia - recess Art Book

Comments

Popular Posts