デッドマウント・デスプレイ(Dead Mount Death Play) [Warning: Talk of Death]

Dead Mount Death Play Volume 1 Manga Review - TheOASG
 ^ First Volume Manga Cover ^

"Dead Mount Death Play" is a super interesting anime that is uncommon to most Iseakai anime even in comparison to the ones I've watched which are a lot! In this anime, the main character actually originates from a fantasy world where he is feared by many for his powers as a necromancer. Due to this fear, he is murdered by a kingdom's hero and is reincarnated in our world or at least in Japan! The rest of the anime follows him as he tries to find a peaceful life. You should definitely watch this anime not only because it currently has a second season airing but because I think the storytelling and characters are all super interesting as well as the world building of the anime! I even have the first volume of the manga which I had bought before this even became an anime! It's super scary at times but has a well balance of seriousness and comedy which makes a constantly entertaining watch!
On a different note, from a Japanese student's perspective, there is a lot of different ways of speaking that I noticed within the anime aside from casual and formal speech because some of the cares speak in ways that matches their personality. I was able to catch the nuances in their speech and understand them for the most part which is really exciting to me since I'll be studying abroad in the spring! 
Watch Dead Mount Death Play - Crunchyroll



Comments

Popular Posts