マギ(Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)

 Anime Magi: The Labyrinth Of Magic HD Wallpaper | Anime magi, Magi kingdom  of magic, MagiMagi Aladdin GIF - Magi Aladdin - Discover & Share GIFs

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, in Japan known as just マギ, is an amazing adventure anime in the fantastic world of magic. Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana are the three main protagonists who venture out in the world to protect the world from darkness where Aladdin is seeing the world with Alibaba who is his first friend and partner! This anime will always hold a special place in my heart because of its unique Middle Easter/Saudi-Arabian character design, world building, and mythology. The three young friends are only children but experience the harshness and severity of a world similar to ours in the past and even today. I thoroughly am impressed with the interpretation of mythology, the accuracy of names in relation to Middle Eastern culture as well as just the overall art style, storyline, and power system. To be honest, this anime is among my top 20 solely because of the amazing music and all the other reasons I listed. I would definitely recommend you watch this beautiful anime which is why I can't give away too many spoilers as I always enjoy the aspect of wonder and surprise in watching an anime or show. 

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (TV Series 2012–2014) - IMDbmagi: the labyrinth of magic gif | WiffleGif

From watching this anime, some familiar/unfamiliar words/phrases/expressions I've heard are as follows::

  1. みんなには迷惑[めいわく]かけちまったけど。。。" I know I caused you guys a lot of trouble. . . "
  2. おっちょこちょいだ = "Scatterbrained"
  3. やつらの思いどありには。。。” I won't let them have their way. . ."magi memes - Google Search | Anime magi, Magi kingdom of magic, Magi  adventures of sinbadMy Favorite Magi memes and pictures - Meme 17 - Wattpad


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts