文豪ストレイドッグス デッドアップル (Movie) {Wk 6}

 Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple-2018 Anime Movie B5 Chirashi-Mini Poster Set  Of 2 | eBayボード「Bungou Stray Dogs」のピン

Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple is a sequel movie to the first two seasons of the anime and a prequel of sorts to season three. Unlike the first two seasons, this time was the first time I watched this movie and to be honest I really enjoyed the storyline. I noticed that the movie itself is not a necessary watch for the third and fourth season but it does give shed some light on the arcs that follow it. In the movie, you are formally introduced to Fyodor and the rivalry of wits that is between him and Dazai. The movie itself is very intriguing as it is similar to the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc (I'll let you research this for yourselves if you want) from the more well-known series Bleach. In this movie, the Agency encounter a case where other gifted around the world are murdered by abilities similar to their own. The reason is unknown but they must find the culprit and put a stop to the murders or suicides before they're next. Overall, the movie was written and animated very well and the ending was really exciting. From time to time, the movie loses momentum but, as a whole, it was a good watch and I definitely recommend you all to give it a watch!

Literary Heroes — pkjd: Newtype April cover featuring Bungou Stray...

Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple (2018)

Now, for the learning aspect of this movie, I have to say for such a short watch compared to the anime series I do watch that their wasn't a lot to learn. This movie served as good practice for listening and linguistic practice and reading but not as much as the anime series did like I mentioned in my previous post. I think the only knowledge I was able to obtain came more from an artistic standpoint whereby I am yet again reminded of the talent Japan has in their art skills. The plot of the movie was a very common plot that had small tweaks here and there adjusted for the sake of the characters and their personalities.

 Dead Apple – Desudesuanimu

Bungou Stray Dogs Dead Apple | Anime Amino

Comments

Popular Posts