ブルーロック: BLUELOCK {Wk 3}

Blue Lock Chapter 180 Release Date, Spoilers, and More Details

BLUELOCK is an amazing anime that is one of the few sports anime that I will heavily support and recommend to my friends! The premise of the anime is that Japan is falling behind in the global competitive league of soccer so a program is started by a mysterious man name Ego. He has gathered high school soccer players in a building known as BlueLock where they will compete against each other to become the best striker in the world. The anime is still ongoing, so I'm still super hyped for the rest of the series! The show is constantly keeping you excited for what's to come next. Who will go against who? How will Ego challenge Isagi and the other players to go beyond themselves and become the best striker they can be? Who is next on the chopping board? All of these questions and enthralling scenes with the beautifully well-made animation is truly a sight that I can never get bored of! 


Related to my Japanese study, the anime itself resembles the national pride that is commonly seen in anime with Japan existing in the show. Furthermore, the anime itself has small notions like height and mannerisms that are usual for most Japanese people. In terms of katakana, kanji, and hiragana, I focus on ignoring the translations to read and study the writing which has helped my Japanese studies. In other concerns of my Japanese study, I would be reiterating myself to say how much listening, reading, and following anime has helped broaden my understanding of the culture and language.

Discussion Thread: Blue Lock | Lipstick Alley




 

Comments

Popular Posts