takyan's music {Wk 2}

"Happiness and correct answer" (album cover)

    Takayan is a J-Pop rapper/singer who loves to express the more scarier, more realistic topics of life like heartbreak and depression. His music relates to a lot of people who are struggling with external and internal life issues. However, his music has such an amazing beat and usually even talks about how to own those insecurities or issues. Overall, takayan is a fantastic artist who can rap about any topic from good to bad. As a musician, I really love the choices he makes in his mixing and lyrics which can be very powerful and meaningful. I love his music as it uplifts me with the quick and smooth or slow and melodic rhythms. I've listened to him, Daoko, CoShuNie, and Ado for quite some time! I really enjoy all their music and different styles. On a frequent basis, I jam to their music while I'm doing my homework or just walking from class to class! Some of their music can be found in anime openings and endings so keep an ear open for their music. I definitely recommend you listen to their music :) If you're interested, here's my playlist! Go have a listen     ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡◙▒◙ ♫♩♬ [J-Pop ^o^]

"Cheating is a crime" (my favorite song of takayan's <3)


Comments

Popular Posts